• The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.

    Spicy garbanzo bean burgers!



    The most delicious veggie burger you'll ever taste

    Making breadcrumbs from a fresh baguette
    Rosemary sea salt my boyfriend made. I also added garlic.

    1 can of garbanzos

    The rest of the garlic I didn't use on the crumbs

    A couple tablespoons of both cilantro and dill. Along with the crumbs.

    Some cumin never hurt no body

    Neither did celery seed.

    Sour cream as opposed to mayo. I was going to use greek yogurt
    but we only had vanilla flavored right now! Booo 

    This was not enough sriracha for me...

    Mix & Mash

    Form your patties and bake at 350 degrees for 20 min,
     flip and bake another 10.
    I coated the pan with olive oil and salt and pepper.

    Serve on top of a slice of fresh bread with tomato and spinach, dill to garnish ;)


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    logo

    logo

    Followers