• The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.

    Skin Care!




    • Aveeno positively radiant Brightening Cleanser
      -Available at target for around $7.00, and it always leaves my skin not only feeling but looking super smooth afterwards. I use this every other day.
    • St. Ives Apricot Scrub
      - Available at target for around $3.50, it’s been my go-to exfoliator for years. Back in the day i used this every day, not knowing how harsh it was for my skin, (hey, i was like 13) i thought it was perfect because made my face feel really nice and i was always wondering why i had the problem of oily skin. That was quickly fixed after i discovered the brightening cleanser and began alternating between products every day. My face has cleared nearly completely (except the occasional stress induced breakout…dont you hate those?)
    • Aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer broad spectrum SPF 30
      - Available at target for about $14.00, i apply this a few minutes after i’ve dried off from my shower, and always before the beach. Ever since i bought this i’ve never gotten a sunburn on my cheeks and nose like always if i was out at the beach for more than 2 hours in the summer (which was almost everytime…) plus it helps taming my oily skin. Gotta love those 2-in-1’s. It comes in such a tiny bottle, but it’s lasted me months. All that’s needed is one squirt, i apply in multiple dots on cheeks, chin, and forehead, and gently smooth it in. Makes my face feel like velvet! 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    logo

    logo

    Followers